The Philippines, officially the republic of Philippines is located in Southeast Asia. It is an island nation consisting of about 7,641 island divided into three main regions- Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. The capital city of the Philippines is, Manila. English and Filipino are the two official languages of the Philippines.The currency of the Philippines is Peso (PHP). As on October 1, 2016, PHP 1 = Rs.1.38. The low exchange rate also ensures that the students who study in the Philippines don’t have to shell out a great amount of money.The Philippines is a democracy with a presidential system. The approximate area of the Philippines is 3, 00,000 square kilometers and it has a population of 100 millions. The Philippines has a tropical maritime climate which is similar to the weather of Mumbai. It has three main seasons
• Summer seasons from March to may
• Rainy season from June to November, and
• Winter season from December to February
• Temperature usually ranges from 21 °C 32 °C although it can get cooler or hotter depending on the season. The average yearly temperature is around 26.6 °C. The coolest month is January, the warmest is May. Because of similarity of weather in the two countries, Indian students do not feel any problem. This is a major advantage over European countries where the weather goes to as low as -30 °C
Climate data of Philippines
|Daily Mean °C||25.3||25.3||26.1||27.0||27.3||26.8||26.5||26.3||26.3||27.3||26.0||25.5||26.31|
Christianity is the dominant faith in the Philippines. It has a strong base of Indians permanently settled here. It has a simple literacy rate of 95.6%, with 95.1% for males 96.1% for females. There are daily flight going to and between India and the Philippines. The flight time is about 10 hours from New Delhi to manila. There is no connectivity issue between the two nations.
Why to study MBBS in Philippines?
Philippines is the fastest growing economy of the world with great advancements in technology and medical sciences. It is becoming a hub for medical studies for international students and every year hundreds of students are coming to study MBBS in Philippines. There was a time when more and more Indian students were attracted to china, Ukraine and Russian for medical studies overseas at affordable cost, but now Philippines is becoming more popular due to better opportunities. These are some reasons to understand it more deeply,
• Cost effective of medical studies in the country
• Fairly lower cost of living and other expenses
• Language is major advantage as it an English speaking nation
• Medical education here is also available in English
• Leading provider of medical nurse and doctors to western countries
• Great chances of get settled abroad in western countries
• Good climate and weather conditions due to coastal borders
• High quality of medical education at reasonable cost
• Friendly environment of Indian students
• All medical collages are among top 200 of the world
• International exposure to students in a cosmopolitan culture
• No need to give IELTS to TOEFL Tests
• Easy availability of Indian food all over
• Easy to adjust environment for students with a homely feeling
How to take admission in medical college in Philippines
Prolific Overseas is one of the leading names when it comes to medical education consultants in India. So, if you are willing to study Medical education in Philippines, Please get in touch with us. our counselors are having years of experience in showing the right direction to the students who are looking forward a bright future with our help. After serving 10+ years of study overseas industry the company has gained much fame in India and so far the company has successfully sent more than 10,000 students for studying abroad from India.
There are many reasons why you should consult from us if you are planning for your studying MBBS from Philippines.
• 10 Years of experience In selling Philippines
• Have places more than 1000 students in Europe after MBBS
• Great relations with all the mentioned medical universities
• We take care of the entire process of application and visa
• Complete assistance for every students at each step
• Welcome by our Indian students living in Philippines